Ubisoft - Treasure Hunter Institute - part I

After one and a half year since its cancellation, I have finally found the time to post my work done for this project....
THI was meant to be an on-line adventure game, developed by Ubisoft Bucharest and inspired by geocaching, classic adventure games and MMOs.
It was my first big project as a concept artist, and during its development I have learned so many things.
It was also a pleasure and an honor to be a part of the team,... so thank you guys for everything!  :)
The images will be posted in chronological order... more or less... so these first six images are actually the first images that I did for the project. They are more polished than the rest because I was pretty excited and wanted to impress!

Hope you'll enjoy them.







No comments: